CIREM is a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) of the liquid state platform.
The services offered by CIREM to private companies include:
- Routine analyzes by 1H NMR, 13C, 19F, 31P etc.;
- Development of specific measurement/protocols;
- Sample preparation, implementation and treatment of measurements;
- Interpretation of measurements, report writing and discussion of results;
- Tutoring and user coaching.
- Research & Development;
- Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC);
- Authentication (A.O.C. – A.O.P. – I.G.P.);
- Regulatory Compliance (REACH).
Objectives of the measures: (non-exhaustive)
- Determination of the chemical structure of synthetic or natural products;
- Determination of the purity of synthetic or natural products;
- Determination of the chemical structure of (photo)degradation products;
- Mapping/profiling of complex mixtures (fingerprinting);
- Chemical speciation;
- Feedback tracking;
- Characterization of the kinetics and mechanism of (photo)reactions;
- Characterization of chemical equilibria, conformational, process of (photo)isomerization;
Application examples: (non-exhaustive)
- Characterization of mineral or vegetable oils;
- Characterization of biodiesels;
- Process water analysis;
- Analysis of wines, beers … raw extracts;
- Determination of the content/purity of an active ingredient;
- Encapsulation of active ingredients by cyclodextrins and other cavitands; incorporation into micelles, liposomes etc.;
- Characterization of (co)polymers: pattern composition and distribution, degree of polymerization, microstructure, tacticity, end of chain, stereo-regularities, connections etc.;
- Identification and dosage of additives ;
To discover the services we can offer, download our presentation flyer.
Please contact us to get a clearer idea of the feasability and pricing of your project! We will be happy to answer your questions and discuss with you.